A few tidbits for Fandom Friday this week!
- In case you hadn’t heard, Princess Mononoke was in fullscreen with subs at select theaters nationwide last night thanks to Fathom Events. If you missed it, though, there’s still a chance to catch it, dubbed, on Monday (1/9/17) .
- Note: A few select swear words and fantasy gore moments tend to make this not-ok for the “under 12” crowd. Please use your judgement.
- Not your cup of tea? Can’t make it? Well, they do have the feature film for One Piece as well.
- Funimation is offering a mini-binge by livestreaming all three parts of the live-action Ruroni Kenshin movie series on its facebook page, January 8th at 2:30 CST.
- Kotaku had the scoop on a Ghibli-veteran release in 2017: Mary and the Witch’s Flower (and we think it just looks FAB.)
- It does have shades of Kiki’s Delivery Service
- It is due out in 2017
(If we missed something, or you attended the Princess Mononoke showing last night, comment! If you think you might join in on anything mentioned above, like and share!)